Kiwi KraZe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWU Early Game Guide

4 posters

Go down

NWU Early Game Guide Empty NWU Early Game Guide

Post  Frost 12th February 2012, 5:38 pm

Hero Selection

It’s Sd mode so everybody gets 3 heroes. Normally what will happen is everyone will pick a Carry Hero like Yondaime, Lee. Gai, Zabuza. This is what you don’t want to happen 5 Carry heroes equals GG for you. If you see your team already has a carry hero. Try picking a support hero like Sarutobi or Shika or a Tank hero such as Chouji or Asuma. This will help your team greatly if you have the right amount of supports plus it will help you broaden your horizon of play styles. Maybe you aren’t great at playing carry but your skill truly shines with support heroes nothing wrong with that.

Item Do’s
4 pouches. 9 ham, Shin guards

Alternatively you can go 6 ham/3 mana pots if you have mana consuming hero

Don’ts:
Boots first (this will leave you really vulnerable early game. If you farm well enough with starting build listed you can get your t2 boots really fast.)

No Shin guards. Not having shin guards will leave you susceptible to being raped very quickly. You’ll need them to tank damage from creeps/heroes also you gain agro on creeps whenever you click an enemy hero which is where you shin guards will come into play. That and it’s great if you plan on going rem later on.

Not having any sort of regeneration early game is pretty much a death sentence. Whenever I and many others see a hero with no regeneration or shin guards. That’s pretty much a Red flag to kill them. This will really hurt you mid game as you’ll be under farmed and/or flamed for being noob.

Laning
First of all if you’re a carry hero and you know you can handle yourself solo then take top. It is important for the solo to be farmed with both gold and experience in order to carry the game.
If you don’t have solo try to go to lane with somebody that you can sync your skills with.

Know your enemy and know your allies.
It is always good to know how both yours and your teammate’s spells synergize for example: Naruto/Sui Rasenshuriken + Torrent followed up by Suis ulti if they’re still standing = GG for them. Most combinations won’t be that cut and dry though and will involve better timing and team work. As for looking out and knowing your enemy If you see a combination like Kakashi/Sarutobi you know what to expect Kakashi’s dog and Sarutobi’s shuriken in your face = GG. So don’t be careless hang back and farm or call in gank.

Creep Pulling

As stated before whenever you right click an enemy hero you will draw agro to the creeps
Use this to your advantage pull the creeps towards your tower to lh them without being harassed as hard by enemy heroes the more farm the better.

Bad Teammates
Most of the time you will happen upon a bad teammate.
Things they will do: Save ultimate for KS, leave you to die with full hp/mana, Flame or troll you, not listen, and many other things I’m forgetting to list. There’s really nothing you can do about this but just because he dies doesn’t mean you have to also.

Just something I put together quickly to help out some of the newcomers to this site maybe it will help them out. I'll probably edit it later some more. If anyone has anything they want to contribute to this post feel to list it here or in PM. Thoughts and Opinions are welcomed too.

Focus
There’s nothing I hate more than when I’m playing with a teammate like Nick-. I ping and go in for the kill in a gank alerting him of what I do yet he just chills there like a bum not aware of what’s going on. Then you hear the excuse “sorry was changing song” or some bull and I’m like bitch stfu. But in all seriousness focus is important be aware of your teammates and your enemies positions. If you see a hero that’s been running away from you suddenly get the balls to run straight at you, it’s most likely a trap and he has his teammate incoming to kill you. Things that distract me are when allies are spamming up chat with pointless things it’s good and all if you want to have fun conversation but save that shit for when you’re winning. I lose out on a lot of last hits, kills, and see my teammates die when I’m not concentrating on what’s going around. If you can multi-task more power to you.

The Killzone
This is what I like to call it when a hero has Red/Orange Hp and is in the range of being killed with nukes or a gank. If you ever find yourself in the killzone be extra aware of minimap and mia(Missing In Action) heroes. Don’t be too cocky thinking no one will kill you because most of the time they will. Heroes like Yondaime live for seeing heroes in the killzone flicker will be the death of you easy along with nuke happy heroes like Jiraiya, Itachi, and Sarutobi.

Harassing
This is probably the most helpful thing to know/do when laning. Admittedly I never thought much about harassing heroes or it’s importance till that bum Kuro started talkin shit and told me about it. But anyways when in lane if you see the enemy heroes busy with creeps go in and attack them couple times then back out before they start hitting you, rinse and repeat until they’re in the killzone then go in for the kill. Most of the time the enemy will panic when you attack them a couple of times and run back that’s the green light to keep doing it because they’re not going to know what to do or do shit. This is especially great against those people you see with no shin guards or regen they won’t last two seconds in the lane with you.

When to Back
A good time to go back to base if you are farming, Is when you get enough to buy your upgraded boots, which is usually around 1500 gold or so. Even if you have more Hp these boots can help alot with your early kills and ganking, although of course it’s a situation by situation thing. Also if you are about to go back and still have mana throw all your nukes at him to slow down his farm before u go. -Croix

Another tip on the subject is if you’re solo and you find yourself not exactly able to finish your opponent but he’s weakened go back to base get your boots and tp back in and it should be easier to rape them since you can outrun them and overpower them with full hp/mana.

Additional Contributed Info

Kuro's Tip 101:
-Letting auto-attack chase enemy hero:
Disadvantage = Slower Move Speed, Most likely they will escape
Advantage = Less clicking, Less effort, enough said your noob!
How to do it the proper way = Right click beside them and chase > attack > chase
Unless you have a clear and obvious difference in speed DON'T AUTO ATTACK!

-TIP For people who use these builds!
9+ Emergency Food Supply
1 Shinguard
X# Waist pouch

During lane unless needed you should not spam the food supply doing so will just blow up your food supply and get owned even further! When enemy attacks you don't run, fight back and equally lower him or else the HP you lost was in vain

Why?
Let level gain and self regeneration heal you its very op (Try it). This allows you to have last longer on lane abuse this method with creep pulling and you can farm for ages

When to use food supply?
You should use the when you feel necessary.
My recommendation is lower then 35% Health or atleast 50 HP higher then the skills the enemy hero can use.

Also remember you're not going to become pro overnight. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE
Frost
Frost

Back to top Go down

NWU Early Game Guide Empty Re: NWU Early Game Guide

Post  tKdKinG 12th February 2012, 6:55 pm

Thanks Frost and I agree with what you said especially the item don't because people who do not get regen irritate me immensely.

+rep
tKdKinG
tKdKinG
Admin

https://kiwikraze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt.Kon 12th February 2012, 7:17 pm

Nice guide Very Happy! By any chance are you going to make more guides concerning certain heros (skill build, item builds, etc)? I'd love to see some cheers
Cpt.Kon
Cpt.Kon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jochi 12th February 2012, 7:21 pm

I'll even make a few personal hero guides

And I only rush boots and mana pots on certain early game gankers
Namely: Gaara / Sarutobi / Itachi / Kakashi / And the likes, anyone with an extravagent amount of early game damage.
+rep

Jochi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frost 12th February 2012, 7:43 pm

I might write more guides in the future if there is high demand for that shit lol
Frost
Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum